We know it can be a little intimidating attending a new church for the first time. North County Christ the King is a relatively young church so everyone here has been in your shoes as a first time visitor. We hope to make attending as comfortable as possible. There will be someone at the door to welcome you. We always have fresh hot coffee and water for you to take to your seat with you. And there are friendly ushers to help you find a seat. After the service stop by the welcome center to pick up a free coffee mug filled with information and goodies.
More than anything, we hope you see Jesus through the worship, the teaching, and the people around you. We like to think that we are one big family and we hope you feel that way too.
Services that last for 70 minutes
Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
Live worship music
Coffee and tea
Fun teaching for your kids & teens
Our Mission & Vision
Transforming real people into real followers of Jesus Christ. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:18
Purpose Driven Three great life purposes:
Love Christ with all we are.
Love one another as Christ loves us.
Love and lead lost people to Christ
Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” Matthew 22:37-40
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey every- thing I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”-Matthew 28:19-20
Life Giving We want to be a church family that reflects Christ’s personality, lives His priorities and cares as passionately as He does for the people He created. “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” John 10:10
Who We Are
NCCTK wants to make a lasting difference in your life, in our community, and in the world. How do we go about that? By leading people to Christ and teaching them to become fully devoted followers of Christ. That’s the driving purpose behind everything we do.
IN YOUR LIFE
We want to help you get to know God better and enable you to become who He’s created you to be. No matter where you are in life, we’ll help you figure out some next steps in your journey with Him. It could start with serving, participating in a personal growth plan, giving, or attending church regularly.
Joining a small group – or L.I.F.E. Group – can help you grow closer to God while building relationships with other people. Having a strong community of friends to laugh, grow, and serve with will make a lasting difference in your life.
Along the way, we hope to work with you to make the world a better place.
FOR YOUR FAMILY
We believe that strong families start with a solid foundation. We partner with parents to help raise up the next generation to have a strong relationship with Jesus. There are opportunities throughout the week for children and teens to grow closer to each other and to God.
IN OUR COMMUNITY & THE WORLD
We’re serving a local and global community: In person and online, individually and in groups, inside our church and around the world. We serve in many different ways, but there’s one common thread: people who are passionate about demonstrating God’s love to others. As a church we support and engage in several causes to serve our local and global community. Learn more here.
The church isn’t a building–it’s people. And we think you’ll find NCCTK a pretty friendly bunch! We meet in two locations in Whatcom County and globally online. Check out the nearest location to you!
1. The Scripture, both the Old and the New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings. It is the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
2. In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. That Jesus Christ is both the true God and the true man having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Furthermore, He arose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
4. That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
5. That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is, therefore, lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
6. That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and, thus, become children of God.
7. That water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as a means of salvation.
8. That the true Church is composed of all such persons who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit, and are united together in the Body of Christ, of which He is the Head.
9. That only those who are members of the Church shall be eligible for membership in the local church.
10. That Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church and that every local church has the responsibility, under Christ, to decide and govern its own affairs.
11. In the personal coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this “Blessed Hope” has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
12. In the bodily resurrection of the dead. The believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord and the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious separation from God.