Quick link for class registration. Additional class information and groups below.
Contact email@example.com or x123.
- BONES HIGH SCHOOL: Mondays, from 7:00-8:45pm in the Student Center ending on May 22.
- BONES MIDDLE SCHOOL: Tuesdays, from 7:00-8:34pm in the Student Center ending on May 23.
- BONES WEEKEND MIDDLE SCHOOL SERVICE: Join us for Bones Student Ministry weekend middle school service at both the 9:00am and 11:00am Sunday services (ending on May 21). Meet in the Commons following the greeting time in service. We will be learning all sorts of life changing Bible based things. You won’t want to miss the awesomeness. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or x123.
Contact email@example.com or x143.
- Friday Morning Furnace: Are you an early bird, work evenings or just simply looking for more ways to grow in your walk with God? Come and join us for a no-homework precept Bible study that meets on Fridays from 5:15-6:15am in the Connection Corner. Please Contact Chuck Jenkins for current study information and any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warriors of Faith: We will be discussing the difficult things of life to help make us the godly men, fathers, husbands, and friends we are called to be. Fridays, 6:00-8:00pm in the Connection Corner. Questions? Contact Trevor Giesbrecht, email@example.com.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or x138.
- Coffee & Conversation For Women: Whether you’re new to the church, or a long-time attender, join us for fellowship, fun, spiritual growth and helping others. Mondays, 9:30-11:00am in the Family Room, ending on May 22. Look for our summer event schedule to publish soon. Childcare available (birth-5yrs) if you register the week before at ncctk.com. Contact Debbie Newcomb, email@example.com. Register here.
- Monday Moms: Moms, join us as we grow deeper in our walk with Christ and learn from each other. All moms are welcome on the second and fourth Mondays of each month from 12:30-2:00pm in KidsPlace. The time will be split between a play date for kids and break out sessions for moms. For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org or x138.
- Sewing Love: Sewing Love is a unique opportunity to bless families in our church in a very tangible way. Sewing Love makes quilts for baby dedications and participates in many other sewing service projects. Regardless of your sewing experience, you are invited to join this wonderful service-based group Mondays, 12:30pm-3:00pm in the Family Room. Contact Bev Cooke (360) 354-6946.
- Mom’s in Prayer: Our tweens and teens have a lot to contend with these days for which they could use prayer support. This is where Moms in Prayer comes in. Join host Lita Perera praying for High School and Middle School children and administration of our community. Join Lita on Fridays for prayer for High School from 7:45-8:45am and 9:00-10:00am for Middle School at her home: 881 Garden Dr., Lynden. Meets only when school is in session. Contact Lita Perera for more info at email@example.com.
- Single Sisters Sunday Fun Day: Attention single ladies (45+ ) join this group for fellowship and fun on the last Sunday of every month, 3:00-5:00pm in the Connection Corner. Feel free to bring a snack to share and we hope to see you there. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or x138. Register here.
- Knitting with Lita: Lita Perera brings women together to knit sweaters, scarves, gloves/mittens, and more to send to orphans in Nepal and India through KidsTown International. Experienced knitters as well as those wishing to learn are welcome. Knitters meet Fridays 10:30am-12:00pm at 881 Garden Dr, Lynden. Meets only when school is in session. Please RSVP Lita at email@example.com.
- Christian Women Write! Looking for a way to express your God-given creativity, and your desire to write? All experience levels are welcome – even dreamers. Leaders Robyn Burke and Anita Van Der Elst offer writing prompts and skill-builders, as well as great community. For learning and encouragement join this creative group on the third Saturday of the month in the Connection Corner from 10:00-11:30am. Go to Facebook and look for “Christian Women Write” or contact Robyn Burke (360) 393-9578.
Introduction to NCCTK
- Sunday, May 7, 6:30pm in the Connection Corner. What does it mean to be a member here at NCCTK? Join the leadership team as you discover who we are, where we’ve been, and where God is leading us. Pre-register for childcare (available for birth-10 years) by April 30. Register here.
Catalyst Worship Night
- Join us for a night of worship on Sunday, May 21, 6:30-8:00pm in the Worship Center. Childcare provided for ages birth-10yrs if you register by May 14. Register here. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes & Groups:
- Introduction to the Bible Class: Join us Tuesdays, starting May 16 in the Connection Corner from 6:30-8:30pm for this 6 week study of the Bible led by Steve Greenhaw. This study is designed to introduce new believers to God’s word, and to be an excellent refresher for long-time believers. Beginners and experienced Bible students alike will benefit. Workbook is $5, with some scholarships available. Childcare is not available. Register here.
- Troubled Minds: A Jesus centered support group for those who are: affected by someone with mental issues and/or afflicted with mental health issues. Wednesdays, 6:30-7:45pm in the Connection Corner. Contact Trevor Giesbrecht, email@example.com. Childcare is available (birth-10yrs) register one week before each session. Register here.
- Celebrate Recovery: Do you have a HURT, HABIT or HANG-UP? Celebrate Recovery gives us the opportunity to learn, grow and share in a safe, friendly, and Christ centered environment. Join us on Thursdays at 6:30pm in the Student Center. Light snacks & refreshments will be provided as well as childcare (birth-10yrs). No sign-up needed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or x143.
- Young Marrieds: Come and get connected, experience community, get relevant, practical teaching for marriage, and have fun. We will be meeting the second and fourth Thursday night every month in the Connection Corner, 6:30-8:00pm. Childcare is available for ages birth-10yrs. If you would like to use childcare you will need to register for each session you would like to attend so we know how many kids to expect. You can register a quarter at a time. Deadline to register for childcare is one week before the session you would like to attend. Contact email@example.com. Register here.
- S.O.L.O.: Singles Offering Life to Others (30-45) New group for singles age 30-45. Meets the second and fourth Thursday of every month, 6:30-8:00pm in the Green Room. Join us for our current study called “Ask it!” by Andy Stanley. Childcare available (birth-10yrs) if you register at ncctk.com one week before each session. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or x110. Register here.
- GriefShare: GriefShare is a special weekly seminar and support group designed to help you rebuild your life after losing a loved one. Our group is led by caring people who have experienced loss and want to help you process your pain. Thursdays, 6:30-8:30pm in the Life Center Skylight Room. Contact email@example.com.
- S.A.L.S.A.: Salt and Light Single Adults (45+) A community of single men and women (45+) who put Jesus first and are striving to live under God’s design. Join us for our current study called “See The World” by Andy Stanley. Meets the first and third Thursday of every month, 6:30-8:00pm in the Green Room. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or x110. Register here.