Welcome to Kids Place!
In KidsPlace, kids learn that they were created WITH a purpose FOR a purpose! They will learn biblical truths through stories, videos, games, puppets, skits, worship, prayer, service projects, bible study and small group time.
Kids Place is anything but boring!
Each service, whether morning or night, we follow the same schedule so kids can feel safe and secure!
- Stations – Legos, coloring, playground & bouncy house
- Worship and Prayer
- Small Group
We have a few rules to keep our precious kids safe and happy!
- Children must currently be in Kindergarten to attend KidsPlace – younger siblings will not be allowed to accompany older siblings.
- Children’s safety is incredibly important to us, therefore children will not be released to parents without matching pick-up tag.
- No running – due to the finish of our flooring, running is not safe, therefore not allowed.
Parents, please read the Check-in & Security Policy so you know what to expect and to help make the process go as smoothly as possible.
KidsPlace bucks: Why? What for?
Kids can earn KidsPlace bucks by……
- Bringing their Bible – Earn $1
- Bringing an offering – Earn $1
- Bringing a friend – Earn $1
- Knowing their memory verse – Earn $1
Why? To encourage kids to bring their Bibles, to offer their first fruits to God, to share the Good News and good times with their friends AND to memorize Scripture!
What for? To purchase super cool, amazing prizes at our KidsPlace store!
If you have any questions or if you would love to play with His kids, contact Dawn at: 360.318.9446 x110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.