Family, Friends & Furries
- Will my pet be in Heaven? Proverbs 12:10; Genesis 2:7; Psalm 36:6-8; Romans 1:20; Isaiah 11:6-9; Genesis 9:9-10; Romans 8:20-21
- Will I be married in Heaven? 2 Corinthians 11:2; Matthew 22:29-30; Revelation 19:6-9; Ephesians 5:31-32
- Will I recognize my family and friends in Heaven? Matthew 8:11; Matthew 20:23; Matthew 12:46-50; Revelation 6:9-10; Revelation 7:17
Father Boudreau: "For the sins which so often made us tremble, are washed away in the blood of Jesus, and are, therefore, no longer a source of trouble. The remembrance of them rather intensifies our love for the God of mercy, and therefore increases our happiness".
1 Corinthians 13:12 - "Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely."
- Do you have a favorite pet? What is it about your pet that makes you think they'll be in Heaven or not?
- What do you think it will be like to be married to Jesus? What attributes of marriage will be present? What will not be present?
- What family members and friends are you looking forward to seeing in Heaven?
- Discuss the fact that we will have earthly memories. Why will it be important for us to have earthly memories in heaven? How will this bring glory to Jesus and His redemptive work in our lives?
Monday: Ephesians 2:10, Luke 19:11-27
Tuesday: Revelation 22:1-6, Revelation 7:15-17
Wednesday: Exodus 28:1-14, Exodus 35:35
Thursday: Exodus 36
Friday: 2 Chronices 5
Saturday: Psalm 150, Revelation 8:7-13, 15:2
Sunday: 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18