We know it can be a little intimidating attending a new church for the first time. North County Christ the King is a relatively young church so everyone here has been in your shoes as a first time visitor. We hope to make attending as comfortable as possible. There will be someone at the door to welcome you. We always have fresh hot coffee and water for you to take to your seat with you. And there are friendly ushers to help you find a seat. After the service stop by the Welcome Center to pick up a free coffee mug filled with information and goodies.
More than anything, we hope you see Jesus through the worship, the teaching, and the people around you. We like to think that we are one big family and we hope you feel that way too.
- Casual atmosphere
- Services that last for 70 minutes
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
- Live worship music
- Coffee and tea
- Fun teaching for your kids & teens
- A place to belong: Life Groups are the people you can laugh, grow, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, college students, hobbyists, athletes, new believers, and more!
- A chance to make a difference: God can use your gifts and skills to change lives by serving at NCCTK. You can also make a difference through missions in our local communities and around the globe.
- A way to grow: NCCTK Foundations to help individuals, families, and small groups to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
FOR YOUR FAMILY
- A place just for kids: during services, newborns – 5th graders learn about Jesus through videos, music, activities, stories, and small group time
- An fun night: Adventure Club, a mid-week experience for kids 3yrs -5th grade, is where kids learn about the Bible in a fun, creative, interactive way. We play games, sing songs, learn Bible verses, eat snacks, watch skits and have a blast!
- A night for teens: Bones meets (Monday for High School and Tuesday for Middle School) to worship, engage in small group discussions with adult leaders, play fun games, and hear a message just for them.
- A way to learn together: Tiny Treasures is our preschool that meets daily to teach our little ones the ABC’s and 123’s while discovering God’s world.